TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the www.concept-cuisine.co.uk web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Shopping with Concept Cuisine
- You can Order Products in the following ways online via this website .When you place an Order for a Product you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Even after acceptance concept-cuisine.co.uk reserves the right to cancel any sale and not supply products if circumstances arise making it reasonable to do so and to change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
5. Descriptions and specifications for the Goods that are set out on the Concept Cuisine website are current at the time of the Order.
6. Goods ordered in a specific colour, pattern or design are sold subject to stock availability and Concept Cuisine may substitute the Goods with newer items or items of comparable or better quality, alternative colour, pattern or design with the Customer’s approval.
7. If any Goods are unavailable or out of stock then Concept Cuisine may cancel the Order in whole or in part and refund any monies paid or issue a credit note. Alternatively, Concept Cuisine may vary the Order with the Customer’s approval.
8. Customers placing Orders for age-restricted goods such as solvents and knives confirm that they are over 18 years of age and that delivery will be accepted by a person over 18 years of age.
- The price for each product is shown on concept-cuisine.co.uk and excludes V.A.T at current rate.
- The price of each product shown does not include delivery cost which is discussed below. We always try to make sure that the prices on concept-cuisine.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on concept-cuisine.co.uk in GBP - outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate according to the credit card company’s own policies and practices.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
- If an item is bought during a sale, and a refund is later required on this item you will be refunded the sale price only for a return that is accepted by us
- You must pay for your Order before it is shipped. You can do so by credit card or debit card subject to the conditions set forth below
- Orders may be processed online VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club credit cards and Visa and Mastercard debit cards only are accepted. We aim to assess charges to your credit card or debit money from your debit card within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet. All payments are done securely through google checkout.
- Your credit/debit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit/ debit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- Your order will appear on your statement as Concept Housewares, the parent company for concept-cuisine.co.uk
Though we try to keep concept-cuisine.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can't supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it, or provide the opportunity to choose an alternative / similar item.
concept-cuisine.co.uk delivers to all UK destinations and most European destinations
You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically when you select the manner of payment and before you submit your credit/ debit card details.
concept-cuisine.co.uk aims to deliver products within 2-4 working days in most circumstances, but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time that we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by courier take upto 5 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered. We cannot refund until goods are returned or declared lost.
Orders are dispatched either by courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
If an order is declared lost by courier after 2 weeks, we will send a replacement out.
Please order from concept-cuisine.co.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Concept-cuisine.co.uk does not operate a sale & return policy and will therefore will not accept returns of Goods unless agreed by the seller in writing. Any returns must be accompanied by a copy of your packing slip or invoice otherwise will not be processed.
Concept-cuisine.co.uk will not accept returns for bespoke products or products that have been specially ordered from the manufacturer for the customer, lines included are from our crockery and glassware ranges
Restocking charges may apply where Concept-cuisine.co.uk has incurred costs for the transaction. This will be based on calculating the cost of administration time to process the return, together with any other factors that need to be taken into account such as delivery and collection costs where applicable or restocking costs incurred from Concept-cuisine.co.uk’s suppliers.
Any accepted returns will only be processed if the goods are returned with in 30 days of the invoice.
Any returns that are arranged for collection or that are sent by the buyer back to Concept-cuisine.co.uk’s warehouse will remain the liability of the buyer until such time as the goods are accepted by Concept-cuisine.co.uk as fit for resale. Any items that are received damaged will not be refunded, even if they are collected by Concept Cuisine's agent; this is as Concept-cuisine.co.uk does not have any control over the quality of the packaging for the returns journey.
Concept-cuisine.co.uk’s money back guarantee scheme applies only after taking into account the above mentioned "returns conditions" and after deducting any of the above mentioned charges.
Concept-cuisine.co.uk’s money back Guarantee scheme will only be applicable if the goods returned are received in the original packaging and where the packaging and goods are fit for resale. Products that have been used will not be considered as fit for resale.
Sale of a product ordered on concept-cuisine.co.uk does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
The copyright in concept-cuisine.co.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the concept-cuisine.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to Concept Housewares ltd unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of concept-cuisine.co.uk, all photographs on it and its marketing materials. You may use concept-cuisine.co.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of concept-cuisine.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on concept-cuisine.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
Privacy and Data Policy
concept-cuisine.co.uk makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to concept-cuisine.co.uk (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your order
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service relating to your order.
- open and run your account
- administer prize draws, promotions and similar events
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
We will not collect sensitive information about you without advising you first.
If you have ordered products from the concept-cuisine.co.uk website before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
By giving your mobile, you agree to our use of your mobile for future sms, informing you of events and promotions.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
concept-cuisine.co.uk will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties without advising you first and giving you an opportunity to opt out.
Our Privacy Promise.
Your personal information is just that – personal, so we always treat it with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, and rest assured, we never pass on, sell or swap your information with any other company for their own marketing purposes.
What information do we hold about you?
When you shop with us, register for an online account, ask us to keep in touch with you using your email address, we collect information about you. If you browse our concept-cuisine.co.uk website, we may collect information about your website visits using 'cookies' – for more on this see our Cookies policy section in Terms & Conditions and in the Cookies section below.
How do we use your information?
Your information allows us to fulfil any orders you place with us, update you on the progress of your orders and assist with any future customer service queries.
We would also love to keep you up to date with our favourite products, exciting new ranges and Special offers we think will be of interest, by contacting using your email address to send you our email newsletters, communications via social media and any similar internet-based communications as they become available.
We may use your information, including details of your concept-cuisine.co.uk purchases, how you choose to interact with us, your recent concept-cuisine.co.uk website browser history and geographic information, to help us decide what we talk to you about and when. We may also use your information to create profiles of, for example, our most loyal customers, or to identify key interest groups, for example, those of you who appear to love to cook and bake. Ultimately, we want to make sure that our marketing communications are always relevant and interesting and this information will really help us achieve just that. Your information also helps us to tailor our advertising to those people who we think will really enjoy shopping with us too.
There are some communications that you’d always expect to receive from us, whatever your marketing preferences – for example, order confirmations by email if you have shopped with us online, or important order or customer service updates.
We employ the services of other companies to support our business for specific functions, for example: despatching orders (using nominated parcel carriers); processing payments (using nominated payment providers); despatching concept-cuisine.co.uk marketing communications (using a small number of postal and digital communications service providers); and validating and analysing our customer data, including potentially updating addresses if customers have moved premises (using a small number of nominated data specialists). If you order products from our website that are highlighted as will be despatched directly from our suppliers, we’ll securely transfer your details on to these suppliers so that they can fulfil your orders. For certain purchases, we may need to verify your identity with a trusted third party for fraud prevention and age verification purposes, in order to protect your interests and fulfil our legal obligations.
All third party service providers we work with are carefully vetted and highly trusted by us, and your data is protected by with security and confidentiality measures as well as applicable data protection laws. We only provide our service providers with the data that they require in order to perform the services that we have employed them to do – they will never use your data for any other purposes.
Unless otherwise stated, our processing of your personal data, as summarised in this notice, is in pursuit of our legitimate business interests as a trusted retailer, committed to providing you with the very best shopping experience.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this notice. At concept-cuisine.co.uk hold on to the detail of your orders long enough so we can easily help with any queries you may have in the future about products you may have purchased previously.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you receive email based marketing communications, you can choose to opt out at any time, and without any fuss or delay – simply by clicking the unsubscribe button on all emails or by letting us know by email that you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter. Alternatively, you can update the settings in your online account if you have set one up. Please note that you may continue to receive our communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
You also have the right to:
- Ask that we correct or update any personal information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Ask that we erase your personal data from our systems.
- Ask that we stop processing your data or restrict processing where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Object to us profiling your data, where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request that any data provided by you in the context of actively consenting to some form of processing, be returned to you or transferred to another company in electronic form.
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us by email at email@example.com. Please note that we may ask for proof of identity before providing or updating any personal information we hold about you and if we have a legitimate reason as to why we are unable to fulfil any requests, we will always explain the reasons why.
In Order to improve our service and concept-cuisine.co.uk. we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited concept-cuisine.co.uk before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve concept-cuisine.co.uk and the products and services available to you.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item.
We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
We are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless they can be shown to have been defective when received by you.
We are also unable to accept returns of products that maybe specifically ordered for you and not usually stocked by us.
We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 3 working days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
You will have to pay for the return postage of the products, which must be by registered post, except as we may direct otherwise, as discussed in the section below on “Returning Unwanted and Faulty Products”
We do not refund the cost of the original delivery charge or return postage charge on returned merchandise unless the merchandise is proved to be faulty at the time when they were first delivered to you
For help with items later than 7 working days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service.
Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt such as registered post
We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us within 3 days of receipt, by registered post.
In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office or courier to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
Please contact us by email to inform us of your wish to return products.
You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
Placing your order
6.1 Orders can only be placed or cancelled by you if you have registered with us in accordance with the terms set out above. No other person may place or cancel orders with us on your behalf.
6.2 Your order is an offer to buy any Product or Products from us and is subject to acceptance by us. There will be no contract between you and Concept Cuisine for the supply of any products unless and until we accept your order.
6.3 Our acceptance of your order will only take place when we debit your payment card with the price of your order and Concept Cuisine have sent to you an e-mail confirmation. The contract between you and Concept Cuisine is deemed to have been made at the place from which this confirmation e-mail is sent to you.
7.1 The supply of Products to you is subject to availability of those Products. Concept Cuisine reserves the right to withdraw Products from sale without any notice.
7.2 Special order items (not stocked in store) are subject to a restocking charge of up to 25%.
concept-cuisine.co.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on concept-cuisine.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
concept-cuisine.co.uk shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction or any damage or defect that is not timely reported, as provided in the section above on “Faulty Products”
concept-cuisine.co.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
Because of the nature of the Internet concept-cuisine.co.uk provides and maintains concept-cuisine.co.uk on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of concept-cuisine.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use concept-cuisine.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse concept-cuisine.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
These terms shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer to the extent they may not be waived or excluded under applicable law..
concept-cuisine.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Failure to do so can result in property damage and/or personal injury, including death.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, concept-cuisine.co.uk and it’s operator excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such loss arises out of any problem you notify to concept-cuisine.co.uk and concept-cuisine.co.uk and it’s operator shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
any incorrect or inaccurate information on concept-cuisine.co.uk
any interruptions to or delays in updating concept-cuisine.co.uk
the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of concept-cuisine.co.uk or any product purchased through concept-cuisine.co.uk
any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the concept-cuisine.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading concept-cuisine.co.uk, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from concept-cuisine.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates
the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which concept-cuisine.co.uk and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services).
You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
concept-cuisine.co.uk may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
concept-cuisine.co.uk may also immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of concept-cuisine.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
Termination shall be without prejudice to concept-cuisine.co.uk other rights.
If concept-cuisine.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at worldkitchen.co.uk option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These terms constitute the full agreement between you and concept-cuisine.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
Use of concept-cuisine.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
All references in these Terms and Conditions to concept-cuisine.co.uk includes the website and the website operator, Concept Housewares Ltd.